Entry Fee Waiver Policy:
Unfortunately due to the importance of the film submission revenue in operating the Festival we are
unable to offer fee waivers. Recognizing the funding challenges that filmmakers face we encourage you
to take advantage of the Early bird deadline.
The Board of Directors chooses and invites the films which will be presented in Competition / Out of
Each film which has been invited to be part of the Official Selection by the Board of Directors will receive
a Certificate of Participation.
Only films that meet the following conditions will be chosen for invitation in the Official Selection:
Films that have been produced during the twelve months preceding the Festival.
- Films that have not been released anywhere other than their country of origin.
- Films that have not been exhibited on the Internet.
- Once a film has been selected it cannot be withdrawn from the Festival programme during the event.
- None of the films invited must be shown outside the Festival's official theatres before its official
screening at All Lights India International Film Festival.
- All films must be presented in their original language, with English subtitles. By "original language" we
mean the language in which a film is or will be exhibited in its country of origin.